As you can see the form of the website has changed somewhat. But this is just a temporary measure whilst the functionality is improved.
I always rate function much more over form. Although I have recently tried to improve the readability of my blog posts to make it more a snapshot of my life rather than an indepth analysis of something that most people would not find griping.
- Twitter – I’ll update my “Status”/”Mood”/”Thoughts” using twitter and updated via text message
- Add as friend…. Add me to your friends list on all those lovely social network sites, facebook, myspace, twitter, digg etc
- Last.Fm playlist – songs that I’ve tagged as I like, listened to, and those virtual radio stations that allow you to discover music you wouldnt have heard otherwise
- Council – I still want to become a councillor and this will be the page and blog that will detail this.
- Singledom – Ok ok .. I’m 28, and being single at this age is BAD. This page will (hopefully) act as the phermone, attractant, lure, advert to show potiential women that I am here .. and available.
- Business – I haven’t decided fully on this one, about how much to document, many of the ideas I have are un-patented or in the non-implimentable stage. Maybe I’ll just say what I’m up to right now.